The fourth industrial revolution (IR4.0) makes the Creative Industry thrive in tandem with the National Creative Industry Policy. The organizing of CIIC2020 is in accordance with the current trends in the industry as it can become a place where artists and academics come together to share information and current developments within the fields of film, music, animation, interactive media, creative design, performing arts, screening and etc.
In pursuit of becoming the leading university in the field of management in Creative Industry, this program is an initial effort to create a platform for academics and experts to share and exchange the latest developments in this area. The program will highlight the collaboration between UUM and FINAS as the pulse and catalyst of growth and development of the Creative Industry particularly in the Asian region.
The main objectives of CIIC 2020 are:
- Discuss and expose the latest initiatives in the creative industry;
- Nurturing a vibrant community helps each other in practicing creative industry strategy;
- Provide space for Higher Learning Instittion students, researchers and professionals to meet, discuss and share knowledge with relevant field experts;
- Take lessons from the experience of field experts in creating a more knowledgeable and intelligent future community of organizations, nations and globally
- Provides collaborative platform between industry and academicians.
Jointly Organised by:
All accepted papers will be published in (refereed or Scopus*) journals (with additional fees).
*Based on ACTIVE SCOPUS status during the conference date. For example, if the conference is held in December 2020, we will submit to the Publisher that has ACTIVE status in SCOPUS Journal Title List as at December 2020, not the upcoming list.
Notification of acceptance:
22 September 2020
21 October 2020
11 October 2020
26 October 2020
Video Presentation Submission:
12 October 2020
26 October 2020
3-4 November 2020